Here I am trying to catch up from this past week....then hopefully I will be able to post every day after this. On Tuesday, it finally snowed enough for Adrianna to be able to go out and play in the snow for the first time....and she is already 21 months old!! Well, it didn't go quite as well as I had hoped for. I bundled her all up in her snow suit and in the rainboots that Grandma had gotten her which I knew were a little big for her but thought they would work. Once she was all bundled up...poor Adrianna couldn't even walk...she kept falling all over the place!! So we went outside and I basically just carried her around and then I sat her down to take some pics. She tried to make some snow angels as well.
She just thought it was alright...not her favorite thing to do. So Tuesday night Daddy stopped by the outlets on his way home from work and got her a very cute pair of snow boats that are the right size and she can walk in them too!! Thanks Daddy :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment