Saturday, May 9, 2009

Glad to Have "Visitors" Join us at Church

So here I am again trying to catch up on my blogging from this past week that I didn't get to.
On Sunday, we went to Sunday School and then afterwards Church as usual. As we were walking into Church I noticed that I saw Jessi there that we know through Little Gym with her husband Adam and son Chase and then a few minutes later Kari and her husband Dave and daugther Lexi arrive as well. We were glad to have them join us for the service and hope that they enjoyed there time there as well. I know that Adrianna enjoyed having them to play with in the nursery. Hopefully, they will come and visit again and Chase will get better at staying in the nursery as well...it all just takes time.
Afterwards, it was nice to share lunch with them at Panera.

1 comment:

  1. I totally stole that second photo from your blog ;~) It's a good one! We did have a great time and it was nice to get lunch afterward!

    ReplyDelete