Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time to Relax and Get Prepared

Now that I am only 16 days away from my c-section being scheduled I have really been feeling a lack of energy again...especially when I have been outside on those hotter days this past weekend. So when talking with my Mom, Mom and Dad offered to take Adrianna for the day and night so that I could just get some time to rest and get things done and ready for Chloe's arrival. As much as I enjoy time with Adrianna, I was very grateful for this offer and took them up on it. So I drove about half-way and met my Dad in Frederick this morning with Adrianna and her stuff to spend the night and she is off having a great time with Pappy today and Mummum later when she gets off work. She wasn't upset at all and seemed happy to get into Pappy's Jeep which always makes me feel better about leaving her. I know that she will have a great time and be well taken care of like usual. On my way back home, I stopped by Target to pick up a few things that I needed to get before little Chloe arrives and it was so weird to not have Adrianna with me and it just makes the trip so much faster but of course i missed her being there too :). I have done some laundry here but otherwise just relaxing which is nice. I think I am going to try and get a few other things done around here while I have the time without Adrianna since it makes getting things done so much faster. I am enjoying my relaxing day but also looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow. I am hoping that Josh will not be too late getting home from work tonight so that we can enjoy some alone time together as well. Well, even though Josh didn't make it home until almost 8...we were still able to have a nice, fun evening together. I had made dinner but decided that I wanted to wait until he got home to eat. Then instead of eating what I made...we saved it for tomorrow night and decided to use a gift card to the Golden Corral that Josh had gotten from his b-day party and also a gift card to the movies. So we had a late dinner and a late night but it was so nice to have some alone time and enjoy it together. We know that those days will soon be even fewer and further apart but am greatly looking forward to having two little girls in the house. We had a great dinner and then went and saw Obssessed, which wasn't our favorite movie but we still liked it. Well, I am off to bed as it is already 12:30...I am thankful to have the chance to sleep in tomorrow and Josh is working from home tomorrow so he will get to sleep in a little as well. No pics from today since Adrianna wasn't with me...but I am sure I will have some to post when she comes back home tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

  1. 16 days, wow that sure went fast! I cannot wait to meet Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special treat. Can't believe the baby is coming so soon. You must be getting so excited to meet her!

    ReplyDelete