Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Only 8 Weeks to go......!!!

Today, I had my 31 week check up and everything is continuing to go smoothly!! I still have my c-section schedule for June 11th at this point and I can't believe that is now only 8 weeks away...and I am starting to get a little nervous...well Josh would say very nervous and that I have been nervous. I am the type of person who likes to have everything in order and ready way ahead of time and I worry about things not getting done and Josh is the type of person who always gets things done but waits until the last second to complete them (for example...our taxes haven't been filed yet and it's April 14th...but from experience i know he will get them done on time...I just have to learn to be more patience about it)..so as you can imagine this can lead to some disagreements about getting stuff done :).
Adrianna is still in her crib and old room right now...her b-day is just 12 days away and i was hoping that her new room would be like a b-day present to her so that we could get her moved in and used to her new room and big girl bed before her baby sister arrives. I don't want her to feel like she is being misplaced by the baby. Well, I ordered her bed back on March 12th and it was suppose to be delivered this week...but when I didn't hear anything I called them and they said it still hadn't been delivered to them from the manufactor and that production time was slow and they don't expect to even get it for a few more weeks...so I guess she might just have to sleep on a matress on the floor for a little while...I know that will probably be safter anyways. We still have to paint the room as well and will have to come up with something different then bears since I can't locate a teddy bear bedspread....we are going to paint the room peach pink and chocolate (I saw these colors on HGTV and they looked really cute and girly together :). So as you can probably tell I am feeling a little overwhelmed and nervous about things as time gets closer but I know that everything will work out and get done. I have to pray, trust in God and know that he doesn't give you more then you can handle.
Today, has been a great day so far...Adrianna was a little angel while I had my appt and she even sat in the stroller and ate a snack and looked at books while we listened to Chloe's heartbeat and I talked to the doctor...I think she knows when it is best for her to be really good :). My Mom was in the area again today for work so we met her over at Ollies after my appt and we found stuff for the goodie bags for Adrianna's b-day party and they are all put together now. They also had real Crocs in there for $9.99 each..but only limited sizes...I found a pair of the flips for myself and I got Adrianna a pair as well...she loves Crocs!! Mom then treated us to lunch at Chick-fil-A and Adrianna enjoyed playing there too.
---------------------------------
I guess I haven't really updated on the potty training...well the three day potty training is pretty much a joke...at least for Adrianna...didn't work too well for her. In fact, now she is almost to the point of refusing to sit on the potty...so I don't know what is going on. I am trying not to stress about it and know that she will get it when she gets it and that she is still young....I will continue to have her use the potty and keep up with that and i am not going to put her back in diapers because I feel that would be regressing...she hasn't been in them for a little over a week now...but we have been using pull-ups which I call her big girl special underwear. We will see....she will get it in her own time :).

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I can't believe it is coming up that quickly! Don't worry, you will get done what needs to be done, what's important. I'm sure you are getting anxious, though, as a good thing! Another little girl in the house soon!

    ReplyDelete