Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Too Many Appointments.....

Well, yesterday I felt like I was running all over the place..I will remember to not schedule appts. all for the same day. I had my 28 week check up and everything is going great...right on schedule and our little baby girl is growing healthy and strong. Can't believe I only have 11 weeks until my c-section is scheduled...time is just flying by. Oh, we do finally have a name picked out as well....Chloe Faith Hykes. We are excited about Chloe joining our family on June 11th.
The only problem with my check up appt. was the fact that they were running 30 minutes behind schedule (which is unusual for them) and I had a dentist appt scheduled right afterwards and I had to call and push that appt. back since i would never make it there on time. Well, I never like going to the dentist and I had my regular cleaning and then I have been having very sensitive teeth and I have been avoiding getting the recommended bonding done on them...well, I finally broke down and scheduled an appt. to get that done towards the end of the month..not fun at all and it will be $830 out of pocket...ugh!!
Josh worked from home so that I could get to my appts and he could try to work some while watching Adrianna. I finally got back home right about lunch time and I had to hurry up and get something to eat and then make the hour trip down to close to my parents house for an appt. I had with my cousin to sign papers to have a timeshare that I inheirted from my Aunt to be transfered in my name....I should get the paper work on that soon and we will see how everything works with having a vacation week. I am very grateful for this wonderful gift. Since we were pretty much 5 minutes from my parents house we then stopped by there and spent the afternoon/evening with them and had dinner with them.
Adrianna's favorite place to hang out at my parents house....

Josh continued to work from home and then met a Friend to play golf in the evening...he got a pass to go to Whitetail as much as he wants for one price this entire season...so I am sure he will be playing golf any chance that he gets there.
Well, I did make it to all of my appts. but it was a crazy day and I don't think I will try and make it to that many appts. in one day again...especially when I am pregnant and I felt to be lacking energy more again lately.

1 comment: