Today, Adrianna had her last storytime for this session and they will take a break from it in April and will be starting back again in May...so I guess we will need to find something to do on Monday's in April...hopefully the weather will be nice to go outside some then too.
We then went over to the Paper Plus store and finally found Birthday Bear supplies for Adrianna's b-day party...she wanted to do bears but it was really hard to just find teddy bears....I was glad to finally locate them. I just ended up getting the goody bags and napkins...since they were pretty pricey for just small amounts of plates and will get just plain pink and purple plates to go along with the napkins...
My Mom was in Hagerstown this morning too doing some work at one of the nursing homes...so we were able to go by there and see her and then she took us to lunch at Roy Rogers and I had her check out the ACT II consignment shop...since i knew she would really like that..and of course she spoiled Adrianna with some new things from there.
We came back home for Adrianna to take her nap and I spent some time doing laundry and cleaning. Then after nap we headed back out to meet a friend who had invited us for dinner. We had a great time and Adrianna enjoyed seeing Sean as well.
Josh had a 6pm appt. at the office tonight so he didn't get home until even later then normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment