Today, Adrianna and I had a pretty busy day just trying to get a lot done. I took her to storytime this morning..which she always enjoys. They read one of her favorite books today "Five Little Monkeys". We then ran arrands all over the place...took stuff to Goodwill, got gas, went to the bank, went to Bed, Bath and Beyond for a bridal shower present and a wedding present, checked out Marshalls to see if they happened to have any Bear Bedspreads or any summer clothes for Adrianna...but no luck there and then stopped by the party story on the way back home to see if they had any bear party supplies for her b-day party coming up...but no luck there either. I am thinking I will probably have to order something on-line...we will see. Adrianna did great with all of the in and out of the car and running around...I did feel pretty bad though because she ended up falling asleep on our way home and then didn't wake up and never ate lunch today. She did eat a pack of Cheez-Its and fruit snacks while we were out but that isn't really lunch. She did take a pretty long nap today too....it was about 3 1/2 hours...I think she was pretty worn out from her late nights this past weekend. I spent her nap time cleaning and doing laundry...fun, fun :).
I actually had to wake her up so that we could be back out to meet up with a friend of mine for dinner tonight at Friendly's again...she enjoyed it even more this time. They were actually doing a special on the kids meals and they only cost $1.99 a great deal so she had chicken fingers and fries and then was able to get her Monster ice cream which she really enjoyed...she was so excited when it arrived at the table :).


We have been spoiled with eating out two days so close together :).
Then, as if we hadn't done enough for one day already, we went over to Weis after dinner and picked up a few groceries that we needed. It was a busy day but it made the time go by quickly and before we knew it Daddy was home and shortly after it was time for bed. I was happy to get so much accomplished in one day...but now I am worn out:).
No comments:
Post a Comment