After the dishwasher was installed, Adrianna met up with her friend Brea and we went to the Four Star Athletic Complex again for open gym...we had bought a card to go 5 times and this was our second time there. I think that they enjoyed it even more this time and Adrianna loved just being able to climb and run and bounce around. We then had a fun lunch at McDonald's before heading home for naps.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
A New Dishwasher, Finally!!
This morning, our new dishwasher was finally installed. We have been without a working dishwasher for just about 2 weeks now and I never knew how thankful I am to have a dishwasher until I was without one. I have gotten so tired of washing all the dishes by hand....I feel bad for those people who don't have the luxury of having a dishwasher. I now know how much time it really did save me....

After the dishwasher was installed, Adrianna met up with her friend Brea and we went to the Four Star Athletic Complex again for open gym...we had bought a card to go 5 times and this was our second time there. I think that they enjoyed it even more this time and Adrianna loved just being able to climb and run and bounce around. We then had a fun lunch at McDonald's before heading home for naps.


After the dishwasher was installed, Adrianna met up with her friend Brea and we went to the Four Star Athletic Complex again for open gym...we had bought a card to go 5 times and this was our second time there. I think that they enjoyed it even more this time and Adrianna loved just being able to climb and run and bounce around. We then had a fun lunch at McDonald's before heading home for naps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment