Friday, March 27, 2009

AG Days at the Mall


Today, I took Adrianna out to the mall for the Ag Days that are going on this weekend. I figured there wouldn't be any real animals at the mall....which was correct with the exception of some chicks that weren't there yet when we were there, however, she still had a great time and I felt the set-up and the activities were all great. Laura and Katrina joined us at the mall for the fun times. The girls got to pet a "sheep", play in corn kernals with toy tractors and animals, ride on toy tractors,
go down a cow slide, "milk a cow",
ride on horse sticks (or maybe just mop the floor with them :)),
plant bean and flower seeds in a glove and get a cute free barn with cow for stopping at all the stations and getting their cards punched. It was a fun time and they did seem to enjoy themselves a lot as well. Afterwards, they enjoyed a packed lunch together before heading our seperate ways. We then had to stop by Sam's Club to get a few things and then headed home for nap.
Tonight, Josh had softball practice for our Church's softball team... so after dinner, I took Adrianna over to the field to watch Daddy practice and she really seemed to like this and enjoyed seeing her Daddy out on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment