Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Beautiful, Fun Filled Saturday!!




It might only be March, but the high today was 75 degrees and we loved every minute of it. We had a full and fun-filled day. This morning, Josh had play practice for the Easter Play coming up at church. Afterwards, we enjoyed sometime playing in the woods, swinging and playing in the sandbox with Adrianna.



Then headed to the Williamsport Park where we had a picnic lunch and Adrianna got to play on the playground for a little while...she didn't want to leave.




I also was able to enjoy a lot of fun times with friends today. While Adrianna and Josh took a nap I met some girls from church at Higher Ground Coffee House and we had a great time hanging out and talking. Adrianna was still napping when I got home (she was very worn out from all the fun she had outside this morning) and Josh and I got to hang out some and just watch TV and rest. Then Adrianna enjoyed some Daddy time while I got to go out for a fun Girls night out at Olive Garden and then shopping at Kohl's. I had a great, fun-filled day and really enjoyed the beautiful weather that we were blessed with. Looking forward to another warm day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment