Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Long, Rough Day!!

Yesterday, I had to drive up to Gettysburg to have a final dress fitting for my cousins wedding, I had to go extra times since I am pregnant and we want to make sure that I will be able to fit into the dress. I was hoping that my Dad would be off to go along or my Mom or someone but that didn't work out so Adrianna and I went up alone. The dress shop is about 1 hour 20 minutes away from our house. My appt. was at 11 and we never got out of the house until 10...Adrianna just didn't want to eat her breakfast or keep her coat on or anything. So ended up being 20 minutes late which wasn't a big deal since they didn't have any other appts. I also forgot to take along my shoes to try on with the dress...oh well. Adrianna did great on the ride there and great in the dress shop...she just sat on the bench while I tried on the dress...I was very impressed and pleased that she did so well. Then afterwards she didn't want to get back in the car so quickly since we had just been in the car so long and were only in the dress shop for about 15 minutes. I was thinking about stopping somewhere but it was kind of chilly out and I didn't really know where to stop...I did pack a lunch for us and was going to stop to feed her but she ended up falling asleep only 10 minutes into the ride and then slept on the way home...so that went smoothly. When we got home of course she woke up and then ate lunch and didn't get finished until almost 2pm. I tried to lay her back down for a little while...she was so tired...but of course wouldnt' go back to sleep anymore. So we headed out and got groceries at Wal-Mart...the whole time we were there she pretty much was fussy and kept trying to pull stuff off the shelves and wanting to buy all the snacks and throwing the snacks I brought her on the floor, etc...needless to say it was a rough trip there. I know that some of you probably deal with this each day...but this is not like Adrianna....I am so spoiled with her usually acting like an angel. She also pooped and peed on the floor and rolled in the poop...she was trying to use the potty and then said she was done and then stood up and went on the floor....so frustrating. She didn't eat any dinner and just threw most of it on the floor and then opened the dishwasher several times last night while it was running and we had already had problems earlier in the day with it leaking on the floor...hopefully there isn't anything too major wrong with it...so needless to say when Josh got home last night I was really ready for a break ...I am not usually like that.....so I was thankful when he took over for Adrianna and I got to work on finshing up making her invites for her b-day party.
Well, sorry to ramble on...it was just a long, rough day for us yesterday...today is starting off much better :).

No comments:

Post a Comment