Monday, March 23, 2009

Baptism Day!!

On Sunday, we headed down to the church that I grew up in and were there to help celebrate the baptisms of both of my cousins kids...Layndon and Lilli. It was great to be a part of the celebration and welcoming them into God's Kingdom. We had a small luncheon afterwards at the church and go to spend some more time with family and it was great to see some people that I hadn't seen in years from my old church.
We went back to my parents house afterwards and Josh got his car back and headed out to enjoy the nice weather and golf with his Dad, while Adrianna took her nap and I hung out with my family there and then headed home after dinner with them.
We had a great fun weekend, but it was nice to be back home too...now it is time to catch up with laundry and cleaning here.

No comments:

Post a Comment