I am so thankful that Josh was able to stay home today...the original plan was for him to go into work late today once i was done my appt....well once I got home I started to feel so sick and light headed...I ate some stuff right away and only felt better when I was laying down for most of the day...I think it was combination of not having much to eat and drinking the glucose stuff...not fun. Josh took care of Adrianna for me for most of the day and didn't get too much work done from...but luckily he can work from home. I don't think I would have made it through the day without his help...so I am very thankful. I am glad to say that I am feeling much better now.
Poor Adrianna was stuck in the house all day but she didn't seem to mind..tonight she had fun playing with her sunglasses and putting them on Snickers too....
No comments:
Post a Comment