Adrianna spent the day putting puzzles together...she is really starting to enjoy them now, coloring, playing in her kitchen, reading books, watching Veggie Tales and KidSongs and then started to get so bored with being home all day that she even attempted to ride on her horse backwards.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
A Day at the House
Yesterday, I thought that it was going to snow...so we didn't have any real plans for the day....but once we got up and got moving and realized that it wasn't going to snow...I thought about going out. Unfortunately, Adrianna ended up having diarrhea all day...not fun at all...so I didn't want to deal with that somewhere else so we ended up just staying home all day...kind of boring. We did work on her potty training though...but it isn't going too well yet...she will sit on the potty for a long time but not go in the potty until the diaper is back on and then she seems to go....so we will keep trying...I am hoping to have her potty trained before the new baby comes but we will see :)
Adrianna spent the day putting puzzles together...she is really starting to enjoy them now, coloring, playing in her kitchen, reading books, watching Veggie Tales and KidSongs and then started to get so bored with being home all day that she even attempted to ride on her horse backwards.
Adrianna spent the day putting puzzles together...she is really starting to enjoy them now, coloring, playing in her kitchen, reading books, watching Veggie Tales and KidSongs and then started to get so bored with being home all day that she even attempted to ride on her horse backwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww! How sweet! Alexander loves his horse too. It's so sweet to all of a sudden hear the songs playing on it because I know he's figured out how to get on it and is having fun. We miss you guys! xoxo! :)
ReplyDelete