Monday, February 16, 2009

Mall fun with Friends



Today we got the chance to go down to Frederick to meet up with my friend Beth who I don't get to see that often...only when schools happen to be closed (she is a teacher). She has two children. Adrianna and I had a great time hanging out with them at the mall...we went to the book store, spent a lot of time looking at all kinds of animals in the pet store, enjoyed throwing coins in the fountain and played at the indoor play area. We just did the fun kids things...didn't even look in any of the stores besides the book store and pet store, but we enjoyed every minute of hanging out together. After they were tired of the mall we headed over to the diner for lunch and then headed home for nap time. Everyone seemed to have a great time together. Looking forward to when we will all be able to meet up again.




Tonight while Adrianna was playing...she colored on the kitchen floor...I don't know how I missed seeing her do that...so I had her try and use a wet cloth to clean up the mess...these were the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment