Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Lazy Sunday!!

Today, we went to our Young Married Couples Sunday School class and Church. We are currently going through the Fireproof Study....which we have loved and is a very powerful study and I would challenge all married couples to go through it...Josh and I went to see the Fireproof movie in the theaters when it came out and then Josh reserved a copy of it for me at Christmas, that is probably the first movie that we have bought...besides kids movies...in a few years) so that tells you how much we liked it. We actually sat down to watch a little bit of it today while Adrianna was napping but didn't get to finish the whole thing yet...maybe later on. Check it out at http://www.fireproofyourmarriage.com/.

This afternoon we pretty much just hung out and were lazy....I guess you need that sometimes...although it is hard for me to sit still :). Adrianna fell asleep on our way home from church and didn't wake up until about 5pm...I guess she was really tired and still making up for yesterday...so she missed lunch today but is eating dinner now....I guess she would rather sleep then eat sometimes. We did originally have plans to go down to my parents house to have a belated Birthday celebration for my brother...but that ended up not working out for them so we will be figuring out another time soon. Alright, now that I have bored you with our not so exciting day....I will leave you with a few pics of Adrianna.....


No comments:

Post a Comment