On the first and third Fridays of each month Adrianna and I go to MOPS (stand for Mothers of Preschoolers) at our church. I love being a part of MOPS and this year helping as the hospitality coordinator. Adrianna gets watched by some wonderful childcare workers while us Mom's get to have a break and a chance to refresh, fellowship, eat, make crafts, play games and learn new things. I have really enjoyed being a part of MOPS and love all the other Mom's in our group as well.
Today, we did a SPA/Chocolate day...yes we do meet from 9:30-11:30 in the morning...and yes we did endulge in all things chocolate that early in the morning...I brought in my chocolate fountain to dip fruit and such in and then some other Mom's brought in some yummy chocolate delights as well.
We spent time soaking our feet, getting our nails painted,
doing homemade facials with honey and yogurt and making Valentine candy bags and cards.
A great time was had by all the Mom's who attended.
If you would like to learn more about MOPS you can go to www.mops.org or ask me for more info about the MOPS group that I attend. I would encourage all Mom's to get involved in MOPS:).
Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of Adrianna from MOPS since she was in the nursery.
Not sure what else is in store for our Friday afternoon/evening...probably just getting stuff done around the house and hanging out. Adrianna had fun stacking her blocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment